Weston Kids

Weston Kids

Friday, September 23, 2011

8 weeks left....

Only 8 weeks left...8 weeks right now seems like FOREVER....

You'd think with this being my 4th child I'd be used to this by now, but I am very much ready to have my body back, be able to bend over, sleep on my back, see my toes and not have everyone ask me if I am having twins.  The last few weeks of a pregnancy are the hardest...the waiting game when you are ready, ready, ready to be done.

I am very blessed that all my pregnancies (as my doctor puts it) are nice and boring.  No problems, no complications...just nice and smooth.  Knock on wood.  

As of right not, Owen is breech and hopefully in the next 8 weeks he turns his little tooshie around and gets head down because momma is not pushing him out butt first.  I'm not one to be a worrier, so whatever happens happens.  I'll deal with it as it comes.

The kids are doing fabulous.  Abby is loving school (as always).  Can't believe she is in the 4th grade!  I still remember bringing her to her first day of kindergarten.  Next August I'll get to do that with Ethan.  Time goes by so fast!  Ethan started preschool this July and is loving every minute of it.  Any shyness he once had is gone.  He is making so many friends and LOVES to learn.  He feels like such a big kid and it's nice for him to have a break away from mom and Aaron during the day 3 times a week.  Plus with Ethan at preschool and Abby at school, Aaron gets me all to himself (at least for another 8 weeks).  Aaron is becoming such a little person.  He turned 2 in June and is becoming such a fabulous little person.  He is talking so well and I love having conversations with him and be able to understand him.  He was born such a grumpy little baby that I was really worried about how he'd turn out, but he is such the loving little sweetheart!  He's always giving me kisses and hugs and is always concerned about everyone if they are hurt.  He's counting and learning new things just like his big brother which makes him feels ultra cool!  

Abby is in her full 2nd year of soccer and she has gotten SO much better than where she started.  She usually plays defense because she has gotten such spunk and is definitely not afraid to go after that ball and protect the goal.  She is truly fun to watch and I have definitely become a very proud soccer mom!  I scream louder than most cheering her and the other girls on.  Though I try not to jump up and down with such a heavy front load like I did last year.  LOL!  This year I am the team mom which made Abby very happy.  She is also in her 5th year of girl scouts.  She got promoted to Juniors this year.  Lots of exciting new adventures for her to go on and experience this year.

Bob is doing well...busy as usual, but actually starting to take more time for himself which I highly encourage.  It's good for the soul and to help keep you out of a work hell hole that some find themselves in.  


Bob and I just celebrated our 10th Anniversary on 9/9/11.  Can't believe it's been 10 years already...goes by so super fast, especially once you have children.  We've been very lucky.  We've been together 18 years this year and have been able to grow up together and grow together as a family.  I wouldn't change anything...only can hope for at least 50 more of these fabulous years.


I am doing great.  Just waiting for these 8 weeks to pass by so I can meet my latest little man to come into my life.  I'm very excited and can't wait!  My crafting business (Jess Fabulous Designs) has marked it's first full year on 9/1/11 and so far doing better than I initially thought it would.  I have had tons of orders that keep me busy most nights.  I still love doing it and hopefully I will be able to do it for more years to come.  I will be taking a much needed break from it this November so I can focus on Owen and the other kidlets for a while until I can get a routine going again with another addition.


Well, that's all for now.  I will post some pics of the kids and more stories later.  Night all!

2 comments: