Weston Kids

Weston Kids

Monday, October 24, 2011

Just a few more weeks...

Just a few more weeks to go.  Only about 3 more weeks and I will get to meet this little guy that has been squirming and kicking me the past 9 months.  I'm very excited!  And yes, this is officially our last little one.  My tubes are being tied within a few weeks of him being here.

I am feeling large but still feeling really good.  My energy is still rocking, though I have times I just want to sit on the couch an veg out.  But I think I am doing pretty good for being 36 weeks pregnant with 3 active kids who don't have a pause button.

Updates....

Abby's soccer team got moved from Div. 2 to Div. 1 after the first 5 game reevaluation.  We'll see how they do.  Lost their first game Saturday, but they played really well.  A little tougher competition.  Abby started choir this past week at school and as much as this girl loves to sing and perform...she should be in hog heaven.

Ethan is doing really well in preschool and loving every minute he is there.  Today they have a fire truck coming for a visit from a local station.  He's super excited about that.  He's also been riding his big boy bike with Bob a few nights a week.  I think we may try him without the training wheels here soon.  

Got Ethan and Aaron some big boy beds (a bunk bed from Ikea).  They LOVE it.  Makes them both feel like big boys!  I love it because it takes up less room in their bedroom and it's a smaller sized bunk bed which is perfect for a 2 and 4 year old.  

Aaron's vocabulary has skyrocketed in the last few months.  The boy is speaking in nice clear sentences.  I guess that's to be expected when you have two older siblings to keep up with.  Aaron is getting excited for the holidays...he is understanding what Halloween means and is getting amped up every time he sees a pumpkin or Halloween decoration in the neighborhood.

Well, all for now.  Need to go do some laundry before Bob complains that he is out of underwear.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment