Weston Kids

Weston Kids

Friday, March 30, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 1 - 7 Up Biscuits

Today is my first day in my 30 Day Challenge to try 30 new recipes.  I thought since I love to cook, this would be an easy one to do to start off my 30 day challenge.  I don't know about you, but I get stuck in a cooking rut sometimes and love trying something new.  I found this recipe on Pinterest (LOVE that site), so I thought I would give it a whirl...plus it is super easy to make!

7 Up Biscuits

2 Cups of Bisquick
1/2 Cup of Sour Cream
1/2 Cup of 7Up
1/4 Cup of Melted Butter

*  Oven preheated to 450
*  In a mixing bowl...add Bisquick, stir in sour cream & 7up
*  Dough mixture will be soft and moist
*  Sprinkle additional Bisquick on a table or board and pat dough out.
*  Cut biscuits into approx. 9 square pieces
*  Add melted butter to a 9x9 baking dish
*  Add biscuits to pan and bake for approx. 15 minutes or until golden brown.


ENJOY!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment