Weston Kids

Weston Kids

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Capital City Classic

Got a chance to run the Capital City Classic this past Sunday (4/27/14) and ran the 10 mile course.  The race started at Crocker Park right next to the Crocker Art Museum downtown.  I got my friend Jessica Warshaw to come run it with me.  There were about 1400 runners in this event...but split between a 5k, 10k and 10 mile run.  It was a nice course around areas of downtown, West Sac and Old Sacramento.  The weather was perfect running weather and made for a fabulous run.  Here are some pics that I took to remember the day!

The Starting Line.


My Running Bib.


Jessica & I ready to go!


The Finish Line!
(with a pic of Jessica crossing the finish)


Jessica & I all done with out 10 miles!


My pretty medal to add to my collection!


My race times!  
Improved since my last 10 mile run last September.



Had a great run with a great friend and can't wait until my next run.

No comments:

Post a Comment