Weston Kids

Weston Kids

Friday, April 13, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 12 - Rainbow Pudding Pops

I figured since I missed a day this week, I would do 2 items today for my 30 Day Challenge of trying a new recipe every day for 30 days.  Today I thought I would do a cool treat for the kids.  Again from Pinterest I found this rainbowy cool recipe for Rainbow Pudding Pops.  And they are SUPER easy to make.  So here goes...

First I made the instant Vanilla Pudding and then separated it into 5 separate bowls to add the different colors.  I didn't have standard colors on hand...so we went for the neon colors.  Once we had our colors, we added them to each of the cups evenly.  I didn't have popsicle sticks on hand, so I used baby spoons (thank Owen!) which works just as good.  Once they were ready, we stuck them in the freezer to let them freeze.  Once they are frozen...the kids will be doing some serious enjoying on them.  Will try these again this summer...I think I may have to make myself some chocolate pudding pops for myself.  YUM!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment