Weston Kids

Weston Kids

Monday, April 2, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 4 - Yogurt Covered Blueberries

Today I chose a nice healthy snack for my husband who is running 1 mile every day for his 30 Day Challenge (basically so he can't say I am trying to sabotage him with my 30 Day Challenge).  =)

Today I chose Yogurt Covered Blueberries...actually very yummy.  Here's the recipe and pic.

2 Containers of Dannon Oikos Nonfat Greek Yogurt with Honey (in the blue container)
1 container or fresh or frozen blueberries (I used frozen)

I basically dumped the blueberries a little at a time into the yogurt, stirred them around until nicely coated and then laid each one onto a flat tupperwear dish....once the dish was full, I placed into the freezer for 1 hour until the yogurt was frozen.  

Then I placed them into a plastic sandwich baggie to place back into the freezer until we wanted to munch on them.  They are super yummy and really good for you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment