Weston Kids

Weston Kids

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 5 - Tater Tot Casserole

Well, my first dinner intentions got thrown out the door when the kids reminded me we were going to go see the Easter Bunny today.  So instead of making a macaroni salad to go with burgers tonight (moved to tomorrow), I am taking a hand at Tater Tot Casserole...another recipe I got off of the most fabulous Pinterest.  It's in the oven as we speak cooking to perfection.  While I wait for it to be done cooking....I will work on getting the recipe typed for me to share.

Recipe for Tater Tot Casserole (originally from this site)
 
  • 1 lb lean ground beef
  • 1/2 medium onion, chopped
  • 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery or cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
  • 1 16oz package frozen tater tots
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • salt & pepper
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Brown ground beef. season with salt & pepper.
  3. Add chopped onion, cook until tender.
  4. In a casserole dish, combine ground beef mixture & cream soup.
  5. Top mixture with tater tots.
  6. Bake , uncovered, for 30-40 minutes till bubbly and Tots are golden brown.
  7. remove from oven & top with cheese, return to oven until melted.
  8. Enjoy 




The kids ate it up...we will have this one again.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment